- This event has passed.
Decoding What’s New: Let’s Talk 2019 Title 24, Part 6 – Residential
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Gina Rodda of Gabel & Associates, LLC, along with her guest speaker Martyn Dodd of Energy Soft, want you to join the conversation about the new 2019 energy code requirements for California’s Title 24, Part 6.
Due to popular demand, we will be offering Residential and Nonresidential as separate sessions. You may choose to register for BOTH sessions.
Both sessions will cover:
– Challenges of designing to, modeling and enforcing these new code requirements
– Opinions on how they will affect compliance options used
Residential session will also explore:
– New PV requirements
– As well as building efficiency changes
Nonresidential session will also review:
– Changes to lighting power densities
– New mechanical ventilation requirements
– Lab hood changes
– And much more
Decoding Talks are online discussions exploring California’s building energy code. Each one is led by industry experts and covers a different single topic in a laid back, organized, and interesting (yes, we strive to make it interesting) format.