- This event has passed.
Contractors Workshop Forum on Debris Removal, Phase 2 Alternative Program
January 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The idea is to create a non-competitive environment where we can call each other to help get the work done, there’s more work than anyone can do on their own. Collaboration is the key!
This will be informal but informative forum for contractors to find out more on the process, average time frames, what licenses are needed, who needs help with bids, contracts, etc. Bring your questions, or submit them ahead of time to email@example.com.
We will have a panel consisting of Penhall Company / Anderson & Sons / Franklin Construction/ Hazmat Training and Consulting / Butte County / Town of Paradise/ L & L Surveying (Hollis)/ Doug Speicher N.W.R.S. / Alliance Environmental (Willy) for an informative Q & A session.
- How Contractors can sell a clean up to a property owner.
- Discussion of a potential crushing site in Paradise.
- Insurance do’s and don’ts.
- Review of the Alternative Program:
- Clean-up Operations
- Work Plan Outline
- Required Forms
- Final Report
- Property owner using State-run program or Private Contractors – Keep the money local.
The goal of this meeting is to have the knowledge to organize and coordinate the Phase 2 clean-up.