- This event has passed.
California’s Lien Law
January 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$40 – $75
Join the us for a Discussion of:
- What are Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Payment Notice, and Payment Bond Claims
- Who is Entitled to Make a Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Payment Notice, or Bond Claim
- What May be Included in a Claim
- When and How to Serve a Mechanic’s Lien or Other Claim
- How to Prosecute a Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Notice, or Bond Claim
Bonus material – An overview of other laws affecting the construction industry.
Thursday, January 16, 2020
NVPOA Conference Room, 984 East Ave, Suite B-1
(Parking is very limited in this lot. Additional parking available in the Quackers/DaVita lot.)
Cost: $40 for VCE Members; $75 for Non-Members