- This event has passed.
CA Mechanics’ Lien Law Class
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$40.00 – $75.00
Join us at the VCE Office for a Discussion of:
- What are Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Payment Notice, and Payment Bond Claims
- Who is Entitled to Make a Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Payment Notice, or Bond Claim
- What May be Included in a Claim
- When and How to Serve a Mechanic’s Lien or Other Claim
- How to Prosecute a Mechanic’s Lien, Stop Notice, or Bond Claim
Bonus material – An overview of other laws affecting the construction industry.
Presented by Stephen McCutcheon, Partner, Cook Brown LLP
Stephen McCutcheon is a partner in the law firm of Cook Brown LLP. He represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law, and contractors in construction disputes. Mr. McCutcheon’s construction law practice includes all aspects of construction, from bidding disputes and the negotiation of contracts, to mechanic’s lien, stop notice, bond, and other construction claims.