COVID-19 Infectious Disease Prevention Plan (Supervisor Training)
VCE will host a COVID-19 Infectious Disease Prevention Plan (Supervisor Training) Tuesday, May 19, 10-11:30am via Zoom.
This course discusses risk reduction strategies to lower transmission rates of infectious disease in the workplace and provides a variety of methods to reduce employee exposure.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Complete an Infection Prevention Risk Assessment to assess and identify risks in the workplace
- Build and implement an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (IDPR)
- Classify worker exposure to infectious disease
- Define job responsibilities as it relates to implementing and following infectious disease plan
- Develop risk reduction strategies to lower transmission rates of infectious disease in the workplace
- Communicate to, and train employees on, newly implemented infectious disease policies and procedures
When: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Location: Zoom Online Meeting
Cost: $100 for VCE Members; $125 for Non Member
Training provided by Rescue & Industrial Safety Consulting, LLC.