The Valley Contractors Exchange Scholarship and Workforce Development Fund promotes continuing education and skills training through various programs. Scholarship applications are due by 5:00PM May 15th.
- Members’ Scholarship – Graduating seniors of current VCE members, who are continuing their education, are eligible to apply. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA over their last 3 years of high school.
- College Scholarship – College students majoring in a construction-industry program may apply. Requirements include a minimum 3.0 GPA, 48 units completed with 12 of those in the chosen major and enrollment in the Fall semester.
- Lamon Memorial Scholarship – Open to college students in a construction-industry program, with permanent residence in Yuba or Sutter County.
- Partnerships with local agencies to provide workforce training.
- PPE grants to students graduating from local trades training programs.
- Career-path educational activities with local school districts.
Help Valley Contractors Exchange, and the entire construction industry, with a donation to the Scholarship and Workforce Development Fund! For a tax-deductible donation, click here to donate through the North Valley Community Foundation. You can also send a check to VCE, 951 E. 8th Street, Chico CA 95928, made out to “NVCF/Valley Contractors Exchange PFT”.