Workers Compensation Best Practices – Bret Hinerman, BBSI
August 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
This is a popular seminar that is back by popular demand!
Does California Workers Compensation leave you questioning the entire system? Why do we have it? Does it really work? How do businesses successfully manage the program once an employee reports an injury. Join us was we walk your through injury claim from onset discharge from care. We will discuss the “what if’s” that surround every claim. In this workshop you will learn”
Why do we have workers compensation, where did it start?
- Who is leading employee care? The employer, the insurance company, the employee?
- How to effectively manage your employee injuries to minimize claim cost and X-Mod increases.
- No nonsense policies that will ensure claims stay on track by either the employee or the insurance company.
- How temporary and permanent disability is calculated.
- How fraudulent claims are identified and managed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
- Office Managers
- Safety Managers
- Safety Coordinators
Speaker – Bret Hinerman is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Construction Management from CSU Chico. His background spans 25 years: 14 years in heavy civil and marine construction as a safety manager and project engineer; 11 years of water and wastewater utility experience as a regional safety manager for a large publicly traded utility company. Bret focuses on active engagement at all levels of an organization to achieve safety results.