- This event has passed.
Introduction to Federal Government Contracting
August 6, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Federal Government is the World’s largest buyer of goods and services. Federal agencies purchase over $500B in goods and services each year. 23% of all prime contracts are designated for small businesses.
- How the government buys goods and services
- SBA’s role in government contracting
- How to define your products and services
- SBA’s Federal government contracting programs
- Small business set-asides
- Marketing your business & identifying Federal opportunities
- How the SBA and its Resource Partners can help
Click here for more information.