- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Overview of the U.S. Department of Transportation DBE Program, 49 Code of Federal Regulations Part 26, Subparts D and E, Certification Standards and Procedures
- Instructions for completing the DBE Certification Application
- Documents required for submittal
- Certification and on-site review process during COVID-19
BENEFITS OF DBE CERTIFICATION:
- Increased opportunities to participate in federally-funded/assisted projects.
- Accessible to primes needing to meet DBE goals established on projects
- Mentor protégé opportunities
- Federal certification highly recognized nationwide
- Free DBE Supportive Services
Click here for more information.