Contracting with California State Government
August 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In this webinar, OSDS staff will discuss how small businesses and businesses owned by disabled veterans can apply for certification to become privileged sellers in contracting with departments and agencies of the State of California.
Topics will include:
- How the government buys goods and services
- SBA’s role in government contracting
- How to define your products and services
- SBA’s Federal government contracting programs
- Small business set-asides
- Marketing your business & identifying Federal opportunities
- How the SBA and its Resource Partners can help
Click here for more information.