Looking for a Contractor?

Use the drop down “Select Specialty” option below to click on the type of work or service you’re looking for.
Or use the Search box or alphabet option to find a specific company.

Not sure what you’re looking for?  Want us to advertise your project? Contact VCE and we’ll help.

  • Phone:  (530) 343-1981  Mon-Thur, 8am-5pm / Fri 8am-3pm
  • Email:

Remember – Use only contractors licensed to do the work you require.  Using unlicensed contractors can leave you holding the bag.  Check the license at the Contractors State License Board (CSLB) website:  Match the name, check for violations and look for workers’ compensation coverage.

Please let our members know that you heard about them through Valley Contractors Exchange.

Walberg, Inc.

Contact: Bud & Jaimie Walberg
Physical 6041 Highway 99 W Corning CA 96021 Mailing 6041 Highway 99 W Corning CA 96021 Work Phone: (530) 824-0773 Work Fax: (530) 824-5887 Website:
Refer for Residential Work: Yes
CSL #: 898860

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt